Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Overall.

I've been seeing various style versions of the classic overall trending all over the internet for quite awhile, and have not really settled on an opinion in or out of favor with the very easily misstyled article of clothing, until today. My favorite offbeat lookbook icon out there right now, Violet E., wears overalls (seen below) like a boss. At times her 'too cool for school' attitude (I follow her on tumblr and Facebook as well) can be a bit over the top and somewhat of a caricature of what it seems she wants to be, but all in all she's pretty nail on head. Girl crush, for sure. If you can wear overalls like Violet here, you have my swag of approval.







Check out her lookbook:

http://lookbook.nu/user/79093-Violet-E

(They changed all the settings on my blogspot editor so I couldn't figure out how to tag the link. If you wanna view her lookbook profile, copy and paste the link to your web browser. But then again you probably already knew that.)

Peace ooout.

No comments:

Post a Comment