Monday, August 16, 2010

I heart summer.

The Bay Area has been experiencing some nasty February weather (in the middle of August). But today the weather has decided to stop being mean and start being nice. Which, for a summer lover like myself, is a breath of fresh fashion air. Below is one of my favorite summer looks (I'm actually wearing the outfit right now). On paper it may not sound like much of a head turner, but it's the simple and classic articles of clothing that will stay with you long after the trend of the moment dies. And the lovely Rachel Bilson (pictured right), who's been one of my style icons for quite awhile now, has the look just about spot on (though I have tweaked it a bit to fit my personal taste). Ladies and Gents, I present you with my perfect summer look: A straw fedora, my boyfriend's Strokes teeshirt (living with a smokin' hot boyfriend is like having a second wardrobe), cut-off denim shorts, pink keds, an adorable chain mail purse (I have the exact one pictured below) and of course, a pair of vintage sunglasses I bought at the Ashby Flea Market. Ahhh.. I want a glass of lemonade.




















No comments:

Post a Comment